Autor Tema: Cat Shit One  (Posjeta: 12347 )

0 članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Dacia

• Član plus
  • Heroj član
  • Spol: Muški
  • Đe s'to pritisnuo?
Odg: Cat Shit One 2010
« Odgovor #30 : 06.04.2011. 14:34:27 »
Gledam sad po hardu i naletim na prvu epizodu, koju smo svi odgledali odavno. Jel ima neka informacija kad ce se ovo nastaviti.

Offline heller

• freelancer
  • Prevoditelj extra
  • Heroj član
« Odgovor #31 : 06.04.2011. 16:44:24 »
Gledam sad po hardu i naletim na prvu epizodu, koju smo svi odgledali odavno. Jel ima neka informacija kad ce se ovo nastaviti.

Samo ovo sam našao:

Citat:
A CG animated ONA adaptation of Cat Shit One was developed by IDA Entertainment. So far, only one episode has been released on Japan's YouTube channel on July 17, 2010, with plans for a 12 episode series currently in production. An English dub was released on YouTube on February 5, 2011, and will be independently distributed on DVD and Blu-ray Disc via Amazon in North America

Dakle, premijera na engleskom je bila relativno sveže, imam utisak da čekaju da neko uleti sa finansijama  :)

EDIT: U pravu sam za lovu:

Citat:
<Message from Producer>
Dear All,

My name is Junya Okabe, the producer for the film, "CAT SHIT ONE". Please allow me to deliver this genuine message.
The film has yet to surpass the production cost and we saw more potential for the content in the US than in Japan. We dubbed the entire film in English by casting American voice actors. Even after all the obstacles, we have managed to finalize the English version of our investment.

We must now make this project a huge hit!
We already have countless new projects in line, such as a new character merchandizing project, created by Japanese production companies, to air online for free once this project succeeds. However, we do not have budget for it.

That is why we will like to ask all of you for help!
Through your family, friends, and relatives ... We will like to ask all you to help promote this project.
Through Facebook, Twitter, and blog sites, help us spread the word all throughout the United States of America!

We are currently in a position where we are left with no other choice.
Please help us promote!

We believe in its potential and the miracle that America is known to create.

Sincerely,
Junya Okabe
CEO
IDA, Inc.
« Zadnja izmjena: 06.04.2011. 16:48:28 heller »

Offline zkarlov

• We ain’t gonna stand for any weirdness out here!
  • Administrator
  • Izuzetak
  • Boogeyman is coming!
« Odgovor #32 : 06.04.2011. 16:48:08 »
Aaa, šteta... ali ako bude super.

“You've fooled them, haven't you, Michael? But not me.”

:volim

Tags: