0 članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline slaks

• Prevoditelj extra
  • Senior član
  • Spol: Muški
Helstrom
« : 24.09.2020. 16:21:13 »

Opis:
Dejmon i Ana Helstrom su sin i ćerka tajanstvenog i moćnog serijskog ubice. Kada im majku zatvore u ludnicu, mistični brat i sestra kreću u misiju pronalaska i hvatanja najgorih među ljudima, istovremeno pokušavajući da otkriju sve zastrašujuće porodične tajne.

Žanr: drama, akcija, horor, fantazija
Kanal: Hulu
Godina: 2020.
Glumci: Tom Austen, Sydney Lemmon, Elizabeth Marvel, Alain Uy, Tarun Keram, Kyle Warren, Xavier De Salaberry, Fiona Dourif, Ariana Guerra...

IMDb
TVDb
Wikipedia

Titlovi

« Zadnja izmjena: 19.11.2020. 19:01:40 maksi »

Offline Saky

• Regularni forumaš
Odg: Helstrom
« Odgovor #1 : 12.10.2020. 12:24:23 »
Ovo je još jedna serija povezana s Marvelom:

Marvel Cinematic Universe tie-ins
Hulu and Marvel announced both Helstrom and a Ghost Rider series in May 2019, referring to them as the cornerstone of the "Spirits of Vengeance" and intending on them being interconnected in a similar fashion to Marvel's Netflix television series.[10][1] Marvel revealed that the two series would exist within the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but would not crossover with the films or other television series of the franchise.[17] In August, Loeb revealed that the fear-based series at Hulu were being collectively referred to as Adventure into Fear.[18] Hulu was no longer moving forward with Ghost Rider by the end of September,[19] but other Adventure into Fear series were still planned.[18] Development on any further series was cancelled in December 2019 when Marvel Television was shut down.[11]

Roxxon Corporation, a company that has been featured throughout the MCU, is referenced in the series.[20][14] Josh Bell of Comic Book Resources added that outside of the Roxxon inclusions, the series "bears essentially no connection to the Marvel Cinematic Universe" films or the other Marvel Television series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helstrom_(TV_series)#Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_tie-ins

Offline daxdavor

• Ubojica sa šerajzlinom
  • PO moderator
  • Izuzetak
  • Ni med cvetjem ni pravice
  • Google map koordinata: Moja lokacija
« Odgovor #2 : 09.11.2020. 00:29:21 »
16. ovog mjeseca idu na našem Foxu prve dvije epizode pa po dvije epizode svaki ponedjeljak.

The snooty, snotty, toity, hoity, farty, arty, decaffeinated, fruit-flavored tea-bag, semi-skimmed cream of Gasforth elite.

Offline Marin VD

• Novi član
« Odgovor #3 : 15.12.2020. 11:14:39 »
Serija je otkazana

Offline Dušan Adamović

• Novi član
« Odgovor #4 : 19.12.2020. 00:14:54 »
Serija je otkazana

O neeeeeee. Taman mi se pocela svidjati.  >:(

Offline milanperky

• Novi član
« Odgovor #5 : 30.12.2020. 14:24:39 »
Serija ocaj zivi hvala bogu pa su zavrsili.

Tags: